Save the Date! 2018 Copenhagen Concussion Conference
The sessions and lectures of the conference address the biomedical and psychological aspects of concussion with a focus on factors of importance for development and treatment of prolonged post-concussive symptoms in adults and children.
Some of the most distinguished researchers and clinicians within the field of concussion and mild traumatic brain injury will be presented including:
- Dr. Mark Burns, PhD, Georgetown University (US)
- Dr. Christopher Giza, MD, UCLA (US)
- Dr. Nigel King, PhD, University of Oxford (GB)
- Dr. Nina Feddermann-Demont, MD, Swiss Concussion Center (CH)
- Dr. Keith Yeates, PhD, University of Calgary (CA)
- Dr. Grant L. Iverson, PhD, Harvard Medical School (US)
For further information regarding the conference programme, registration and abstract submission see in our Agenda
Please note that abstracts submission deadline is 31st August 2018 at 23:59!